Friday 23 May 2008

Vanilla Extra-Hot Latte Lady

She is so rude!!!!!! 


She came in the other day and ordered a vanilla latte, paid and collected her drink. On receiving her drink she demanded "I wanted it HOT" although it was clearly 'Hot' my colleague corrected her asking her if she meant that she had intended to order it 'extra hot'. She said yes she wanted it extra hot and she wanted a new one. My colleague politely informed her that she should in future ask for it to be so when she ordered her drink.

She came back in today with a friend and ordered it correctly (asking for extra hot) and then stated talking snidely to her friend. She asked "I didn't realise that if you order a coffee you have to ask for it to be HOT it's ridiculous!" and looked over at me and my colleague. Her friend didn't back her up, which was nice.

Anyway must stop dwelling on those customers that annoy me.

0 comments: