Thursday 22 May 2008

My fellow employees

I really get on with almost everyone I work with and its is usually a pleasure to go into the store, either to work or to grab a drink. We all chat and get along yet we never really go out together, we used to before the core members of our team left (very sad!) and there were parties and things.


The most upsetting thing to happen to our team was the opening of a new store not far away, this meant that our team was split in two. I still haven't gotten over the loss of so many close work mates and because of the lack of team activities and outings I hardly ever get to see the one I don't work with!! 

I think it is lovely that a group of people thrown together from all different backgrounds and ethnicities can get along, create a great atmosphere and above all, create great coffee!

0 comments: